The Morsani College of Medicine is committed to the principle of a diverse classroom.
There are many ways our students exemplify diversity through their different educational backgrounds, amazing life experiences, and personal histories.
Holistic Review Process of Applications
Applicants will be evaluated on the basis of:
- Personal attributes and achievements
- Academic record
- Performance on the MCAT
- Letters of recommendation
- Demonstrated motivation for medicine and helping others
Applicants must be either a:
- U.S. Citizen
- Permanent Resident of the U.S.
A permanent residency/green card must be in your possession when completing the AMCAS application. Documentation will be required and failure to provide such documentation may result in delayed opportunity.
Florida residency requires:
- Proof of permanent residency in Florida for 12 months preceding registration to USF Health MCOM
Please visit the Registrar's website for additional residency requirement information.