USF Health and Tampa General Hospital are launching a new organization that will advance care for this region’s patients and their families, and will form one of the largest academic medical groups in Florida. Learn more…
USF Health is currently offering Regeneron monoclonal antibody treatment to individuals who are 12 years of age and older and are at high risk for severe illness due to COVID-19. To learn more, please click on USF Health COVID-19 Patient Resources.
USF Health has added a new feature where you can directly request a copy of your health medical records. To request a copy, please visit USF Health Medical Records.
To schedule your vaccine appointment please log into MyChart. If you do not have a MyChart account, or are scheduling for the age
group of 12-17, please
email firstname.lastname@example.org to
schedule your appointment. If you have login or other MyChart portal issues,
please email email@example.com for
Visit the USF Health Immunization Clinic for a walk-in appointment. Please see below for clinic information.
• The Pfizer vaccine is authorized for people age 12 or older.
• The Moderna and Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) vaccines are authorized for people age 18 or older.
• Third dose vaccines are available for those with compromised immune systems. Third doses should be administered at least 28 days after the second vaccine.
• Booster shots for COVID-19 vaccines are available to all eligible individuals who have received the first two doses of the Pfizer vaccine only, this includes those age 65 and older and those age 18-64 who are considered high-risk (for severe disease based on underlying conditions or for contracting COVID secondary to occupational exposure such as front-line health care providers, teachers, first responders, and others), as long as it has been at least six months since their last dose.
• All individuals under age 18 receiving a vaccine must be accompanied by a guardian and complete the COVID-19 vaccine screening and consent form.
• To download a copy of the form, click here.
For more information, visit Florida Dept. of Health Covid-19 Response.
You may now receive the Flu vaccine with your COVID vaccine at our USF Health Immunization Clinics. Please see below for clinic information.
Health Immunization Clinic at Morsani
13330 USF Laurel Drive
Tampa, FL 33612
Walk-ins available Monday through Saturday from 8AM until 4PM
Both COVID and Flu vaccines are available at this location.
USF Health Immunization Clinic at South Tampa Center for Advanced Healthcare
2 Tampa General Circle
Tampa, FL 33606
Walk-ins available Monday- Friday from 8:30 AM-12PM and 1PM- 4PM
Only the Flu vaccine is available at this clinic.
We encourage everyone to review these additional vaccination resources:
At USF Health, we are working to ensure patient and frontline staff safety continues to be a priority.
As State restrictions on hospitals and clinics are lifted, you now have more options for seeing our physicians and providers in-person. To help protect both you and our clinical teams, USF Health has implemented new protocols for when you visit our clinical facilities.
These measures will make your appointment seem different than previous visits, but rest assured they are meant as added precautions for keeping everyone safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. Screening you as you enter our facilities and our team wearing masks are some examples of what you will experience.
We are taking these vital precautions to protect our patients and our frontline staff and closely monitor the official health guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Florida Department of Health.
Please review the details below prior to your appointment to help you have a better and safe patient experience at your next visit.
If you are exhibiting any of these symptoms before your scheduled appointment, please call (813) 974-2201 and press option 2.
Effective Tuesday, July 6, patients may bring up to 2 parents/caregivers/guardians/helpers to their clinic visits. If patient waiting areas exceed our capacity, visitors may be asked to return to their vehicle to participate in the visit virtually.
At USF Health, we continue to conduct screenings at our entry points to our buildings for patients and visitors. Entry into any USF Health clinical facility will include screenings which can consist of several questions about your recent exposure risks. Frontline staff and vendors are screened for COVID-19 symptoms daily.
If you are an established USF Health patient and would like to be tested for COVID-19, please call (813) 974-2201.
Our health care providers and staff will continue to follow the appropriate measures to keep our patients safe by wearing PPE masks and gloves, as well as frequently washing their hands. We require all patients to wear a facial covering or mask while in our facilities and practice social distancing measures.
We have reorganized our waiting areas to keep patients a safe distance away from others and have separate waiting areas for patients with respiratory illnesses or symptoms. We also have alcohol-based hand sanitizers available in all of the reception, waiting, and patient areas. Routine cleaning and disinfection protocols take place inpatient areas.
All Ambulatory Surgery Center patients are screened through the pre-admission process and then again through COVID-19 testing prior to the surgical/procedure date. At any time, if your symptoms change or you have any questions, a member of the USF team is available to address and assist.
All patients are required to obtain COVID testing prior to their day of surgery. There are no exceptions to this policy. All patients will continue to be scheduled for COVID testing.
If a patient has a concern about driving to the Morsani Center for Advanced Healthcare or their test due to travel distance or scheduling issues, they are permitted to obtain a test at a local facility if it meets the following criteria:
• PCR test only
• Test must be done 72 hours prior to DOS
• Results must be submitted to the ASC team 24 hours prior to DOS. If there are no results by the 24 hour mark, the ASC team will be contacting the patient in order to reschedule their procedure.
• Valet parking is available at the USF Health Morsani Center for Advanced Healthcare.
• Valet parking is available at the USF Health South Tampa Center for Advanced Healthcare for all visitors for $5, including those with disability permits. Alternatively, visitors with a disability permit who do not wish to use valet may self-park in the garage free of charge and use the courtesy shuttle service from the garage to their destination, round trip. We may make exceptions and park visitors curbside without charge in special circumstances such as a visitor whose disability prevents them from being able to park in the garage (vehicles with hand controls which cannot be valeted) or from being able to use the courtesy shuttle.
In addition, we have also made updates to our billing policies during this time and continue to offer financial assistance to those with financial hardships.
USF Health strongly encourages all patients to sign up for MyChart – our free online portal offering patients personalized and secure access to portions of your medical records. With MyChart, you can communicate with your medical care team, view your health summary and routine lab results, review your statements, and pay bills online, request prescription renewals, and more. Signing up is easy – simply call (813) 974-2201 and request an activation code. This code will enable you to log in and create your own user ID and password. You may also request an access code to create a MyChart account at your next office visit.
Hello, Sign In
of Excellence: Academic medical centers attract the most
prestigious faculty and highest caliber physicians. These professionals are at
the top of their fields and represent the very pinnacle of medical success and
Because of Innovation and Research: Academic medical centers possess the latest cutting-edge clinical trials and the world’s most innovative treatments. Nearly every new medicine, treatment, and cure was discovered by Academic Medical Center physicians and researchers.
Because of Expertise: No other institutions can attract as highly qualified physicians as Academic Medical Centers, allowing them to offer an impressive array of diverse specializations in one place to treat every possible health condition.
Because of Outcomes: High-quality, patient-centered care is the overriding principle of health professionals, and studies consistently show that academic medical centers demonstrate superior patient outcomes compared to other multispecialty practices.
Because of You: In the end, you are the best advocate for your own health care, and you are choosing the expert physicians who will care for you and your families. With their superior resources, physicians, and patient outcomes, academic medical centers are the best institutions for safeguarding and protecting your health.