USF Health and Tampa General Hospital are launching a new organization that will advance care for this region’s patients and their families, and will form one of the largest academic medical groups in Florida. Learn more…
USF Health has added a new feature where you can directly request a copy of your health medical records. To request a copy, please visit USF Health Medical Records.
To schedule your vaccine appointment please log into MyChart. If you/your child does not have a MyChart account, email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your appointment. If you have login or other MyChart portal issues,
please email email@example.com for
Visit the USF Health Immunization Clinic for a walk-in appointment. Please see below for clinic information.
• The Pfizer vaccine is authorized for people age 5 or older.
• Third dose vaccines are available for those with compromised immune systems. Third doses should be administered at least 28 days after the second vaccine.
• First Booster: USF Health is offering Pfizer COVID 19 vaccine boosters to all individuals age 12 and older. Individuals age 12 and over who have received two doses of Pfizer are eligible five months after their last dose. Individuals age 18 and over who have received two doses of Moderna are eligible five months after their last dose. Individuals who received the Johnson and Johnson vaccine are eligible two months after their initial Johnson and Johnson dose.
• Second booster: Per the FDA and CDC’s approval and recommendation, USF Health is offering Pfizer COVID vaccine second booster shots to all individuals 50 and over and for certain individuals 12 and up with certain types of immune compromise. Individuals are eligible if it has been at least 4 months since their initial booster.
• All individuals under age 18 receiving a vaccine must be accompanied by a guardian and complete the COVID-19 vaccine screening and consent form.
For more information, visit Florida Dept. of Health Covid-19 Response.
You may now receive the Flu vaccine with your COVID vaccine at our USF Health Immunization Clinic.
Health Immunization Clinic at Morsani
13330 USF Laurel Drive
Tampa, FL 33612
Walk-ins available Tuesday and Thursday 8AM-4PM.
Both COVID and Flu vaccines are available at this location.
We encourage everyone to review these additional vaccination resources:
At USF Health, we are working to ensure patient and frontline staff safety continues to be a priority.
As State restrictions on hospitals and clinics are lifted, you now have more options for seeing our physicians and providers in-person. To help protect both you and our clinical teams, USF Health has implemented new protocols for when you visit our clinical facilities.
These measures will make your appointment seem different than previous visits, but rest assured they are meant as added precautions for keeping everyone safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. Screening you as you enter our facilities and our team wearing masks are some examples of what you will experience.
We are taking these vital precautions to protect our patients and our frontline staff and closely monitor the official health guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Florida Department of Health.
Please review the details below prior to your appointment to help you have a better and safe patient experience at your next visit.
If you are exhibiting any of these symptoms before your scheduled appointment, please call (813) 821-8038 and press option 2.
Effective Tuesday, July 6, patients may bring up to 2 parents/caregivers/guardians/helpers to their clinic visits. If patient waiting areas exceed our capacity, visitors may be asked to return to their vehicle to participate in the visit virtually.
At USF Health, we continue to conduct screenings at our entry points to our buildings for patients and visitors. Entry into any USF Health clinical facility will include screenings which can consist of several questions about your recent exposure risks. Frontline staff and vendors are screened for COVID-19 symptoms daily.
If you are an established USF Health patient and would like to be tested for COVID-19, please call (813) 821-8038.
Our health care providers and staff will continue to follow the appropriate measures to keep our patients safe by wearing PPE masks and gloves, as well as frequently washing their hands. We require all patients to wear a facial covering or mask while in our facilities and practice social distancing measures.
We have reorganized our waiting areas to keep patients a safe distance away from others and have separate waiting areas for patients with respiratory illnesses or symptoms. We also have alcohol-based hand sanitizers available in all of the reception, waiting, and patient areas. Routine cleaning and disinfection protocols take place inpatient areas.
• Valet parking is available at the USF Health Morsani Center for Advanced Healthcare.
• Valet parking is available at the USF Health South Tampa Center for Advanced Healthcare for all visitors for $5, including those with disability permits. Alternatively, visitors with a disability permit who do not wish to use valet may self-park in the garage free of charge and use the courtesy shuttle service from the garage to their destination, round trip. We may make exceptions and park visitors curbside without charge in special circumstances such as a visitor whose disability prevents them from being able to park in the garage (vehicles with hand controls which cannot be valeted) or from being able to use the courtesy shuttle.
In addition, we have also made updates to our billing policies during this time and continue to offer financial assistance to those with financial hardships.
USF Health strongly encourages all patients to sign up for MyChart – our free online portal offering patients personalized and secure access to portions of your medical records. With MyChart, you can communicate with your medical care team, view your health summary and routine lab results, review your statements, and pay bills online, request prescription renewals, and more. Signing up is easy – simply call (813) 821-8038 and request an activation code. This code will enable you to log in and create your own user ID and password. You may also request an access code to create a MyChart account at your next office visit.
Hello, Sign In
of Excellence: Academic medical centers attract the most
prestigious faculty and highest caliber physicians. These professionals are at
the top of their fields and represent the very pinnacle of medical success and
Because of Innovation and Research: Academic medical centers possess the latest cutting-edge clinical trials and the world’s most innovative treatments. Nearly every new medicine, treatment, and cure was discovered by Academic Medical Center physicians and researchers.
Because of Expertise: No other institutions can attract as highly qualified physicians as Academic Medical Centers, allowing them to offer an impressive array of diverse specializations in one place to treat every possible health condition.
Because of Outcomes: High-quality, patient-centered care is the overriding principle of health professionals, and studies consistently show that academic medical centers demonstrate superior patient outcomes compared to other multispecialty practices.
Because of You: In the end, you are the best advocate for your own health care, and you are choosing the expert physicians who will care for you and your families. With their superior resources, physicians, and patient outcomes, academic medical centers are the best institutions for safeguarding and protecting your health.