At USF Health we have various resources available to help providers find and refer patients to one of our specialists.
- To refer your patient to one of our specialists, contact our Referral
Team Coordinator by fax (813) 821-8090 or phone (813)
- For your convenience, please access our Referral Form.
- For a list of insurance providers and products currently being accepted please visit USF Health Insurance Information.
If you need to
fax medical information for patients established with USF Health or obtain
a medical records release, fax those to our Medical Records Coordinator at (813) 974-4280.
- Visit the USF Health Find a Doctor feature to search for a provider provider by name, specialty, or department.
We encourage our healthcare professionals to update their provider information as needed.
- Visit the Physicians Directory by Specialty page for a downloadable and printable version of the USF Health Provider Directory by Specialty.
3 Easy Ways to Refer Patients to USF Health
If your electronic health record (EHR) supports direct messaging, please have your EHR vendor send all USF Health referrals to email@example.com. For more information, consult with your EHR vendor or the USF Health Provider Relations team.
USF Health Provider Relations Team
Gina Rathbun, M.A
Director, USF Health Physician Relations Coordination and Outreach
Provider Relations Manager
USF Health Making Life Better