When you need to talk, there's someone to listen and help
Free confidential services available to all SELECT students. A real person will be available to answer the phone 24/7, 365 days/year. Counselors are available to assist. Please visit the Preferred EAP website for more information.
With its experienced staff of behavioral healthcare professionals, Preferred EAP provides a full continuum of confidential client services including:
- Crisis intervention: Preferred EAP is prepared to respond to people in crisis. Appointment time is set aside daily for emergency situations.
- Toll free access: A Licensed or Master’s level counselor is available by phone all day, every day.
- In-person problem assessment and brief counseling: All clients receive a comprehensive problem assessment and over half of our clients receive the help they need to resolve their problem by means of brief counseling provided by Preferred EAP staff.
- Referral to a provider network of local experts: If your problem requires special expertise or more extensive therapy, Preferred EAP will refer you to a behavioral health professional qualified to meet your needs.
- Wellness Programs: Preferred EAP offers a wide range of wellness education programs and problem prevention seminars.