Graduate Medical Education
Consistent with the mission of the Morsani College of Medicine (MCOM) at the University of South Florida, the mission of the Graduate Medical Education Office is to provide for the education of Residents and Fellows through the creation of a scholarly environment that fosters excellence in the lifelong goals of education, research activity, and compassionate patient care.
- Partner with programs to recruit a diverse pool of highly qualified applicants to serve our diverse patient community and ensure that our program leadership has the knowledge to proactively plan recruitment strategies and engage applicants to meet this goal.
- Partner with programs to foster an inclusive learning environment that works towards minimizing health disparities.
- Partner with programs to nurture the development of resilient and professionally successful resident physicians who apply health systems science to team-based practice and are supported to accomplish research and scholarly activity.
- Partner with affiliate sites and programs to enhance faculty’s knowledge, skills, and attitudes to teach and train resident physicians who will be ready for their future practice of medicine and support faculty research and scholarly activity.
- Meet/exceed accreditation requirements and collaborate with affiliates towards achievement of their missions.
GME Office Location
Physical: 17 Davis Blvd., Third floor, #308
Mailing: 17 Davis Blvd., Suite 308
Tampa, FL 33606
Open physically: Wednesdays, 9am - 4pm
Open virtually: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm