OSHA Training Institute Education Center
“Serving the Southeast Through Workplace Safety and Health Education”
The USF OSHA Training Institute Education Center (USF OTIEC) is headquartered in Wesley Chapel, Florida, just north of beautiful Tampa Bay.
As part of OSHA Region IV—comprised of the following states: Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee, the USF OTIEC serves the Southeast and beyond to support the overall mission of reducing workplace accidents and injuries by training workers, employers and safety professionals on hazard recognition and avoidance.
Since its inception in 2003, more than 23,500 adults have received safety and health training from the USF OTI Education Center in a classroom setting and more than 231,500 students have attended its online courses. Our professional instructors have over 25 years of experience in training adults and their worksite safety experience spans the construction, maritime, manufacturing and other general industries as well as disaster site work.
The USF OSHA Training Institute Education Center is part of a national network of non-profit organizations authorized by OSHA to deliver occupational safety and health training to public (including military and other Federal agencies) and private sector workers, supervisors, and employers on behalf of OSHA. The USF OSHA Training Institute Education Center is the leading institution in the state of Florida authorized to deliver this training. We invite you to experience firsthand what sets us apart from other training providers.
- Mylene Kellerman, Program Director, USF OTI Education Center
- Luis Pieretti, PhD, CIH, CSP, College of Public Health
USF OTI Education Center Instructors
- Larry Anderson
- Arsen Bayandrian
- Charles Berry
- Joshua Fernandez
- Hilton Keller
- Robert Layman
- Lee Marchessault
- Joan Spencer
- William Tomlin
- Brian Warrick
- Keven Yarbrough
USF OTI Education Center Staff
- Peggy Allen - Assistant Program Director
- Ana Fries - Outreach Monitoring Coordinator
- Robert Lewis - Systems and Technical Analyst
- Raquel Doblas - Shaw - Program Planner Analyst
- Marisol Smith - Lead Enrollment Management Specialist
- Earlette Thompkins - Training Support Specialist
- Victoria Duke - Training Support Specialist
- Bri Colton - Curriculum Development
- Lynn Waldenmyer - Training Support Specialist