- Our interview process is intended to assess interviewees’ non-cognitive skills.
- Interview days are hosted throughout the Fall and Spring semesters. Apply Early as interviews are offered on a rolling basis!
- Interviews will be offered both virtually and in-person during the 2021-2022 Admissions Cycle. We will try to accommodate all applicant's interview format preference. However, our virtual interview day options are limited and not a guarantee.
- Interview No Show/Cancelation Policy. Professionalism is an integral part of our program. Candidates are expected to show up for interviews on the day and time they confirmed. Invited candidates are expected to accept or formally decline interview opportunities within the timeframe indicated in the electronic interview invitation. If a candidate fails to communicate the need to cancel or reschedule their interview day at least a week in advance, his/her unprofessional behavior will be communicated to PharmCAS.
Please Note: USF TCOP participates in Cooperative Admissions Guidelines (CAG) as set forth by the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP) for both applicants and colleges of pharmacy.
- One important guideline is that applicants can hold multiple offers of acceptance until March 1, 2022. Therefore, we encourage you to take advantage of attending interview days for schools of interest to you, even if you have multiple acceptances/deposits. The more research you do, the better equipped you will be to make an informed decision.