All applications undergo a holistic review process whereby careful consideration is given to all the credentials presented by applicants. By utilizing this process, applicants’ academic record along with experiences and attributes are assessed for potential academic and clinical success.
Please review the USF Catalog for our complete list of admissions requirements.
Note the following:
Tell Me More
- The PCAT is not required for the 2021-2022 OR the 2022-2023 Admissions Cycle but may be submitted at the discretion of the applicant. For students opting to submit PCAT scores, it is preferred that the scores are within the last 3 years. Competitive PCAT scores may be used for determining merit-based scholarships upon acceptance to the USF TCOP PharmD program.
- Early Decision is no longer available.
October 1, 2021 is the Priority Deadline for the 2021-2022 Admissions Cycle
- Applicants who apply by the USF TCOP priority deadline will be considered for an increased dollar amount merit-based scholarship if accepted.
- Applicants must meet the scholarship criteria at time of admission to be considered for the acceptance scholarship.
- Please Note: USF TCOP offers a variety of scholarships and applicants will be sent an email regarding the deadline to apply for those additional scholarships outside of the acceptance scholarships, which are offered at time of admission.
- Please note that the priority deadline is not binding in any way.
- June 1, 2022 is the Regular Decision Deadline for the 2021-2022 Admissions cycle.
- Submit official copies of all college transcripts to PharmCAS. Do not send them to USF TCOP.