All applications undergo a holistic review process whereby careful consideration is given to all the credentials presented by applicants. By utilizing this process, applicants’ academic record along with experiences and attributes are assessed for potential academic and clinical success.
Please review the USF Catalog for our complete list of admissions requirements.
Note the following:
- The PCAT is not required for the 2023-2024 Admissions Cycle but may be submitted at the discretion of the applicant. For students opting to submit PCAT scores, it is preferred that the scores are within the last 3 years. Competitive PCAT scores may be used for determining merit-based scholarships upon acceptance to the USF TCOP PharmD program.
- October 2, 2023 is the Priority Deadline for the 2023-2024 Admissions Cycle
- Applicants who apply by the USF TCOP priority deadline will be considered for an increased dollar amount merit-based scholarship if accepted.
- Applicants must meet the scholarship criteria at time of admission to be considered for the acceptance scholarship.
- Please Note: USF TCOP offers a variety of scholarships and applicants will be sent an email regarding the deadline to apply for those additional scholarships outside of the acceptance scholarships, which are offered at time of admission.
- Please note that the priority deadline is not binding in any way.
- February 1, 2024 is the Regular Decision Deadline for the 2023-2024 admissions cycle.
- Submit official copies of all college transcripts to PharmCAS. Do not send them to USF TCOP.
Accepted Student Requirements
- Incoming students agree to:
- Attest to meeting the TCOP Technical Standards.
- Acknowledge that USF is a "SARA" institution which allows greater access for student education offering. You understand that the University of South Florida (USF) programs prepare students to sit for applicable licensure in Florida. In order to comply with U.S. Department of Education regulations regarding higher education and professional licensure, USF is required to make the following disclosure with respect to professional licensure outside the state of Florida. USF cannot confirm whether a particular program meets requirements for professional licensure outside the state of Florida. Please contact applicable licensure board(s) in any state you may want to pursue licensure prior to beginning the academic program in order to determine whether the program meets licensure requirements. It is the student's responsibility to confirm program eligibility for licensure in any state outside of Florida.
- Complete & Sign the USF TCOP Office of Experiential Education Student Release of Information Form.
- Submit a $200 non-refundable deposit; applied towards your fall tuition.
- Complete all prerequisite courses with a grade of C or better.
- Complete a criminal background check and drug screen.
- Submit residency form and proof.
- Submit a final transcript.
- Attend a mandatory Orientation, which typically occurs in late July.
- Submit Physical Exam Verification and Communicable Disease Prevention Certification forms.
- Obtain and maintain health care coverage while a student in the program.