The Division of Pediatric Pulmonology - committed to providing the
highest quality of comprehensive care - comprises physicians, nurse
practitioner, nutritionist, respiratory therapist, neuropsychologist, and social worker.
Aside from offering specialized
patient care, we are also involved in innovative clinical research. We are particularly focused on six interdisciplinary research areas poised to have the most significant impact. We are advancing discovery science and addressing some of the most challenging problems in health and disease by bringing together bright minds from disparate disciplines.
Our ongoing commitment to advanced studies and research includes:
- Cystic Fibrosis Pediatric Core Center - to improve and advance care
and quality of life for patients living with cystic fibrosis and their families
- Cystic Fibrosis Newborn Screening Center - to enhance early detection of
babies with cystic fibrosis
- Asthma Center of Excellence - to ameliorate recognition, management, understanding, and the control of asthma symptoms with the use of technology-based tools like smartphone apps
- Center for Neuromuscular Diseases - to improve respiratory weakness and treatment options to reduce
morbidity and mortality
- Primary Ciliary Dyskinesia and Research Center Network Affiliate - to advance treatment options for patients living with PCD to improve quality of life