Due to the competitiveness of our program, we encourage applicants to apply as early as soon as possible. Please refer to the National Resident Matching Program’s website for detailed calendar information. Interviews begin in October and commence at the end of January.
Apply Now through ERAS
The required documents for an application include the following materials:
- Completed ERAS application
- Dean’s Letter
- A minimum of three Letters of Recommendation
- USMLE/COMPLEX scores
Highly qualified international medical graduates from an accredited school are considered for residency appointment. The following are a list of minimum requirements:
- J-1 visa or proof of US citizenship
- Passed USMLE I and II on first attempt with a score of 225 or higher
- At least one year of clinical patient experience in the United States
- Graduation from medical school within the last 3 years
- Current ECFMG certification
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- We will consider sponsoring an H1 visa for highly qualified applicants (Steps 1 & 2 greater than 250).
Please also refer to our FAQ’s page.