When a person has undergone treatment for skin cancer, or has endured facial trauma, surgical intervention may be an option to improve function as well as aesthetics.
Our Otolaryngology team is proud to offer patients comprehensive care for the skin, eyes, brows, ears, nose, lips, face and neck. Our experts provide both aesthetic and reconstructive care, offering patients non-surgical and surgical facial rejuvenation services, reconstruction after trauma or skin cancer/Mohs surgery and facial nerve reanimation.
There exists a range of reasons for facial plastic surgery, which may include facial reconstructive surgery after an accident or illness, or to enhance appearance and improve quality of life. Subtle procedures are designed to boost self-confidence and accentuate one's natural beauty.
Our board certified providers guide their patients through a step by step process to assess their goals, and to create a treatment plan tailored to suit their individual needs. We see patients of all ages.Services include:
• Facial Nerve Reanimation
• Functional and Cosmetic Rhinoplasty
• Keloid and Scare Revision
• Maxiofacial Trauma and Reconstructive Surgery
• Otoplasty and Microtia Repair
• Skin Cancer Reconstruction
• Surgical Facial Rejuvenation: Face Lift, Brow Lift, Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery)
• Non-Surgical Facial Rejuvenation: Botox and Injectable Fillers
To book an appointment call 813 974-4683, we are accepting referrals.