Mark C. Glaum, MD PHD
Assoc Professor, College of Medicine Internal Medicine
c/o VA Hospital
13000 Bruce B. Downs Blvd. (VAR 111D)
Tampa FL 33612
Academic Phone: 8139748571
View My C.V.
View My Lab Site
- PHD, Microbiology & Immunology, Drexel University, 2001
- MD, Medicine, Drexel University, 1999
- Executive Board Member (Hillsborough County Medical Association, 2010 - 2011)
- Fellow (Academy of Allergy, 2008 - Present)
- Committee Member (American Lung Association Professional Education & Research Committee (PERC) and Research Subcommitt, 2007 - Present)
- The Robert A. Good Immunology Society (RAGIS) (Member, 2005 - Present)
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (Member, 2004 - Present)
- Saco TV, Glaum MC, Ledford DK, Lockey RF. Onset of psoriatic arthritis associated with multiple wasp stings. Annals of allergy, asthma & immunology : official publication of the American College of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology. 118(2) : 227-228, 2017.
- Patel SS, Fergeson JE, Glaum MC, Lockey RF. Symptomatic Primary Selective Immunoglobulin M Deficiency with Nonprotective Pneumococcal Titers Responsive to Subcutaneous Immunoglobulin Treatment. International archives of allergy and immunology. 170(2) : 138-40, 2016.
- Aljubran SA, Whelan GJ, Glaum MC, Lockey RF. Osteoporosis in the at-risk asthmatic. Allergy. 69(11) : 1429-39, 2014.
- Pepper AN, Talreja N, Cowan GM, Glaum MC, Lockey RF. Lymphopenia induced by etanercept. Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology : Official publication of the American College of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology. 112(3) : 262-3, 2014.
- Phillips JF, Lockey RF, Fox RW, Ledford DK, Glaum MC. Systemic reactions to subcutaneous allergen immunotherapy and the response to epinephrine. Allergy and Asthma Proceedings : The official journal of regional and state allergy societies. 32(4) : 288-94, 2011.
- Kumar A, Glaum M, El-Badri N, Mohapatra S, Haller E, Park S, Patrick L, Nattkemper L, Vo D, Cameron DF. Initial observations of cell-mediated drug delivery to the deep lung. Cell Transplantation. 20(5) : 609-18, 2011.
- Varghese M, Glaum MC, Lockey RF. Drug-induced rhinitis. Clinical and Experimental Allergy : Journal of the British Society for Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 40(3) : 381-4, 2010.
- Kim D, Glaum M, Lockey R. Evaluation of combination long-acting beta-2 agonists and inhaled glucocorticosteroids for treatment of asthma. Expert Opinion on Drug Metabolism & Toxicology. 5(8) : 933-40, 2009.
- Glaum MC, Narula S, Song D, Zheng Y, Anderson AL, Pletcher CH, Levinson AI. Toll-like receptor 7-induced naive human B-cell differentiation and immunoglobulin production. The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 123(1) : 224-230.e4, 2009.
- Glaum MC, Levinson AI. Asymptomatic long-standing panhypogammaglobulinemia with impaired antibody responses. Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology : official publication of the American College of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology. 100(4) : 396-7, 2008.
- Platinum Dean’s Recognition Award for achievements and leadership in education and research/scholars (University of South Florida - 2010)