Read ALL information before requesting a permit
- Have you tried to register? Please enter (copy & paste) the error message you received in OASIS when trying to register for the requested course(s) in the comment section of this form.
- This form can only be used for College of Medicine graduate level courses. The College of Medicine cannot permit courses offered through other Colleges within the University of South Florida. Courses can be found by using the Class Schedule Search.
- Completion of this form does not guarantee a permit will be issued.
- Permits take 5 business days to be issued. To see if your permits have been issued, go to OASIS and select STUDENT & REGISTRATION then REGISTRATION then REGISTRATION STATUS.
- If your permit is NOT granted, you will be notified via email.
- Once a permit has been issued it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to register for the course(s) in OASIS.
Please go to the links below to access the Permit Request Form