convenient health care for women.
The Pamela Muma Women’s Health Center provides seamless
coordination, comprehensive primary and preventive health care – not just
gynecological care – exclusively for female patients. This care is tailored to
the needs of each individual patient, providing services from annual preventive
visits covered by insurance to priority access for urgent, acute and chronic
health care needs.
As an exclusive health partner for its member patients, the
Pamela Muma Women’s Health Center provides a personalized experience from a dedicated team that focuses
on total wellness. Advantages include:
- Coordinated, timely appointments and referrals to any
specialists needed for annual visits, specialty care, lab services, screenings,
nutritional and exercise consultations, and other health-related services.
- Access to a health care navigator 24/7 via private
phone number and email.
- Same-day call in or next-day appointments for urgent
- Same day diagnostic results when at all possible.
drawn on site.
- Every established client has access to nutrition,
mental health, and educational events geared towards women.
- Access to your health care records via MyChart.
comprehensive visits, members will be treated to a comfortable serene
environment with beautiful private suites, and tea, coffee and other beverages.
- For exams, patients will change into plush cloth gowns
rather than paper ones.
- Optional lunch and massage purchase during extended
- Membership costs $200 monthly, totaling $2,400 a year.
- The office visits and necessary medical procedures
will be billed to the client’s private insurance, including Medicare.
- Should members request procedures outside their
coverage, an option will be provided for cash pay at the end of their visit.
is limited so contact us now.
Find more useful information in our Frequently Asked Questions. You can also email email@example.com for more information.