Faculty & Staff Directory
Rayna Letourneau, PhD, RN
Assistant Professor, College of Nursing
- PhD, Nursing, University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, 2017
- MS, Nursing Administration, University of Rhode Island, 2008
- BS, Nursing, University of Rhode Island, 2001
- Dr. Rayna Letourneau, PhD, RN, has made it her work's purpose to create a highly educated, competent nursing workforce and advance the impact of nursing on the health and wellness of our nation.
- Dr. Letourneau's research focuses on nursing workforce development, transition to practice, and quality and safety education for nurses.
- QSEN Academic Task Force (Advisory Board Member, 2019 - Present)
- Letourneau RM, McCurry MK. Testing the Nursing Quality and Safety Self-Inventory. Journal for nurses in professional development. 35(5) : 275-280http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31157672
- Letourneau RM, Fater KH. Nurse Residency Programs: An integrative Review of the Literature. Nursing education perspectives. 36(2) : 96-101http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29194133
- Letourneau RM, McCurry MK. The Effect of Transition to Practice Programs on the Self-Assessment of Newly Licensed Registered Nurses' Confidence in Quality and Safety Competency Attainment. Nursing education perspectives. 40(3) : 151-156http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30601450