Faculty & Staff Directory
John Maye, PhD CRNA
Professor, College of Medicine Department of Medical Education
Pain Management Education Coordinator, College of Nursing
Prof; Dir Pain Management, College of Nursing
"Dr. John Maye is a Professor and Pain Management Education Coordinator at The University of South Florida in Tampa. He is presently a full time faculty member in the Nurse Anesthesia Program"
- PhD, Nursing, University of Tennessee, 2000
- MS, Anesthesia, University of Kansas, 1992
- BSN, Nursing, Arizona State University, 1989
Interdisciplinary and Emerging Signature Programs
- Dr. John Maye is a Professor and the Program Director for the Advanced Pain Management Fellowship at the University of South Florida, College of Nursing. He retired from the United States Navy in 2015 at the rank of Captain after serving for 27 years. In addition to his clinical responsibilities within the Navy, he was assigned multiple leadership positions to include: Director of Research for the Nurse Anesthesia Program at the Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences in Bethesda, Maryland and Executive Director for the Tri-Service Nursing Research Program Dr. Maye has published more than 30 peer-reviewed articles. In 2009, Dr. Maye received the prestigious John F. Garde Researcher of the Year award from the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists which recognizes an individual who has made a significant contribution to the practice of anesthesia through research.
- THE UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH FLORIDA COLLEGE ADVANCED PAIN MANAGEMENT FELLOWSHIP (Order Total: 20684, 1650585600000 - 1650585600000)
- ADVANCED PAIN MANAGEMENT FELLOWSHIP (Order Total: 18703, 1619136000000 - 1619136000000)
- PACIRA PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. EDUCATIONAL GRANT (Order Total: 18703, 1605225600000 - 1605225600000)