Faculty & Staff Directory
Genieveve Cline, PhD, DNP, ARNP, NNP-BC, CNE, NPD-BC
Assistant Professor, College of Nursing
- PhD, Nursing Science, University of South Florida, 2018
- DNP, Nursing, University of South Florida, 2009
- MSN, Nursing Parenting, and Families, Wayne State University, 1995
- BSN, Nursing, Wayne State University, 1979
- Primary research interest is focused on advocacy for opioid dependent women and interventions to improve the care and treatment of infants born with Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome. Her PhD dissertation research was entitled, “Assessing Abstinence in Infants Greater Than 28 Days Old.”
- Cline G, J, Burger K, J, Amankwah E, K, Goldenberg N, A, & Ghazarian S, R, . Targeted education & trends in pediatric nurse’s perceptions of barriers, facilitators, confidence, & attitudes toward research and evidence based practice over time. Journal for Nurses in Professional Development. 35(2) : 76-84, 2019.
- Jones L, Cline G, J, Battick K, Burger K, J, Amankwah E K, . Communication under pressure: A quasi-experimental study to assess the impact of a structured curriculum on skilled communication to promote a healthy work environment. Journal for Nurses in Professional Development. 35(5) : 248-254, 2019.