Faculty & Staff
* (Nursing Faculty Profile)
Amelia Phillips, MPH, CPH
Director, Wellbeing, College of Nursing
Director of Wellbeing, Student Affairs, Morsani College of Medicine
Adjunct USF Health, COPH Dean's Office
- MPH, Public Health, Maternal and Child Health, University of South Florida, 2015
- BS, Public Health, University of South Florida, 2013
- Stefan K, Villeneuve M, Konanki V, Rarity C, Mhaskar R, Chen L, & Phillips A. Assessing
the efficacy of a meditation intervention on dispositional mindfulness among undergraduate
and graduate medical students Journal of Wellness. , 2022.
- King S, Lebert J, Karpisek L, Phillips A, Neal T, & Kosyluk K. Characterizing user
experiences with an SMS text messaging–based mHealth intervention: Mixed methods study. JMIR Formative Research. 6(5) , 2022.
- Brennan-Wydra E, Chung H, W, Angoff N, ChenFeng J, Phillips A, Schreiber J, Young C,
& Wilkins K, . Maladaptive perfectionism, impostor phenomenon, and suicidal ideation
among medical students Academic Psychiatry. 45(6) : 708-715, 2021.
- Newsome A, Gilliard T, Phillips A, & Dedrick R, . Understanding the perceptions of
sedentary college students’ engagement in physical activity: Application of the theory of planned behavior. Journal of American College Health. , 2021.
- Griner S, B, Vamos C, A, Phillips A, C, Puccio J, A, Thompson E, L, & Daley E, M, . Assessing college students’ interest in university-based oral health information and services Journal of American College Health. , 2021.
- Phillips A, C, & Klocksieben F. Attitude of gratitude: Evaluation of a wellness program
to improve dispositional gratitude among medical students. Journal of Wellness. 2(2) , 2020.