Faculty & Staff Directory
Andrew Bugajski, RN, PhD
Assistant Professor, College of Nursing
"NOTE: Accepting PhD Students"
- PhD, Nursing, University of Kentucky, 2018
- BSN, Nursing, University of Kentucky, 2014
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Symptom Science, Precision Science, Applied Statistics, eHealth, and mHealth.
- Bugajski A, Frazier S, Moser D, Lennie T, Chung M, The Multidimensional Scale of Perceived Social Support in patients with Comorbid COPD and Heart Failure: A psychometric analysis. (in press) Heart and Lung.
- Bugajski A, Frazier S, Moser D, Lennie T, Effects of an internet-based self-care intervention in adults with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: a pilot study. (under review) International Journal of Nursing Practice.
- Groppo-Lawless S, Lengerich A, Bugajski A, Development of a nursing dysphagia screen. (accepted with minor revisions) American Journal of Speech Language Pathology.
- Bugajski A, Frazier SK, Moser DK, Chung M, Lennie TA, Airflow limitation more than doubles the risk for hospitalization/mortality in patients with heart failure. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. : epub ahead of print, 2019.
- Higgins J, Bugajski A, Church D, Oyler D, Parli S, Halcomb P, Fryman L, Bernard A, A Psychometric Analysis of CIWA-Ar in Acutely Ill and Injured Hospitalized Patients. Journal of Trauma Nursing. : Jan/Feb; 26(1): 41-49., 2019.
- Bugajski A, Frazier SK, Moser DK, Lennie TA, Chung M, Psychometric testing of the Multidimensional Scale of Perceived Social Support in patients with comorbid COPD and heart failure. Heart Lung. : epub ahead of print, 2018.