Faculty & Staff Directory
Laura Redwine, PhD
Asst Dean, College of Nursing
Associate Professor, College of Nursing
"When you realize that nothing is lacking, the whole world belongs to you - Lao Tzu"
- PhD, Medical Psychology, Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences, 1995
- PhD, Behavioral Health Psychology, Uniformed Services University, 1995
Interdisciplinary and Emerging Signature Programs
- Allergy, Immunology & Infectious Disease
- Cardiovascular Sciences
- Cellular and Molecular Biology
- Metabolic Regulation and Disorders
- My research interests include the relationships among psychosocial, behavioral and neuroimmune factors and cardiovascular disease. For the past 15 years I have been principle investigator or co-investigator on many prospective naturalistic studies, as well as randomized clinical trials. In the past several years my research involves implementation of longitudinal and treatment outcome studies examining the effects of integrative modalities such as Tai Chi, meditation, and yoga in various chronic disease populations.
- AUTONOMIC AND IMMUNO-VASCULAR MECHANISMS OF ANTIHYPERTENSIVE EFFECTS OF TAICHI (Order Total: 50000, 12/29/2018 12:00:00 AM - 4/30/2020 12:00:00 AM)