We are currently accepting applications for this newly accredited fellowship!
The neuroendovascular fellowship is open to applicants who have completed an ACGME-accredited residency training program in either neurological surgery or neurology. Specific requirements for preliminary training include:
- Satisfactory completion of a 7-year ACGME approved residency in neurological surgery. Candidates wishing to apply for enfolded fellowship as a PGY7 must complete the ACGME requirements for 12-months of Chief Residency and all required case log minimums prior to the start of the fellowship.
- Satisfactory completion of an ACGME approved residency in neurology
- Completion of a Vascular/Stroke Neurology Fellowship or NeuroCritical Care Fellowship
Prerequisite endovascular training - neurosurgeons and neurologists: Prior to starting the fellowship, candidates must satisfy prerequisites in:
- catheter-based diagnostic and/or international cerebral angiographic
procedures as primary operator completed during residency, preliminary subspecialty fellowship, or as a
separate experience after completion of residency
- competency in catheter techniques
- expected knowledge of cerebrovascular disease, as verified by residency and/or fellowship program directors
Review of prior experience and qualifications will determine length of neuroendovascular fellowship training, ranging from 12-24 months.
Applications are accepted and reviewed on an ongoing basis. Candidates are required to submit the following documents:
statement, describing your
interests, attributes, and career goals
- Updated CV
- Completed Fellowship Application (PDF)
- USF GME Additional Information Form (PDF)
- Three letters of reference
Documents should be submitted via email to:
Maxim Mokin, MD, PhD, Neuroendovascular Fellowship Program Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
and/cc'ing Kelly Thompson, Fellowship Program Administrator: email@example.com
General Employment Information
Fellows are employed by the University of South Florida, Morsani College of Medicine. Please visit our central GME Office's Website for further information regarding graduate medical education at USF.
Quick links have been provided below for a few resources that may be helpful for interested applicants
SAMPLE House Office Contract
Stipends and Benefits
GME Resident/Fellow Handbook
If you are interested in information regarding the fellowship and the application process please contact Program Administrator, Kelly Thompson, to request further information.