At USF Health, our sports medicine specialists include board certified, fellowship trained, primary care sports physicians as well as orthopedic surgeons who offer an array of therapies for orthopaedic injuries. Our providers will plan and implement a multidisciplinary approach designed to keep you in the game.
Athletes of all ages and skill levels, in high school or college, pro athletes, and weekend warriors alike are cared for with the highest quality of expertise and state-of-the-art treatments. Our providers aim to return you to your optimum performance level, increase strength and encourage preventative care.
Our multidimensional approach to wellness includes:
- Concussion treatment
- Injury prevention techniques
- Athletic/sports physicals
- Diagnostic musculoskeletal ultrasound
- Ultrasound guided injections
- Platelet rich plasma therapy
- Stem cell injections
- Non-operative injury management
- Medical concerns in athletes (i.e rhabdomyolysis, heat illness, asthma, chest pain)