Cosmetics and Laser Center appointments: (813) 259-8694
eMatrix skin care treatment is
great for improving elasticity, radiance, smoother texture, and a more even skin
eMatrix is a non-laser, fractional
bipolar radiofrequency technology that allows our dermatology specialists to
achieve the aggressive results you desire but with much less downtime than the
traditional fractional ablative procedures. Energy in the form of heat
penetrates deep beneath the skin to stimulate collagen while keeping the outer
layer of skin intact.
What are the benefits of eMatrix?
- 3 to 5 days of social downtime
- Minimal discomfort
- Improvement elasticity, radiance, acne scarring,
- Safe for use in ALL SKIN TYPES
- Softer, smoother skin in the treatment area
- Great for wrinkles around the mouth and eyes
- Safe, quick and effective
What can I expect during and after eMatrix?
- Mild to moderate redness and swelling can be expected
for 2 days
- A topical numbing treatment may be applied 30 min
prior to treatment
- Matrix pattern on the face lasts 3 to 5 days but can
be easily covered with make-up
- Multiple treatments are needed to achieve the best
results (3 treatments one month apart are recommended)
Please note: Cosmetics procedures are not covered by health insurance.