Our program participates in the National Residency Match
Program (NRMP) for fellow selection. We do not participate with the Electronic Residency
Application System (ERAS). Please send the below required information via email
to our Program Director and Program Coordinator via the link below.
Submit Your Application Documents
- All required clinical education for entry into
ACGME-accredited fellowship programs must be completed in an ACGME-accredited
residency program, or in an RCPSC-accredited or CFPC-accredited residency
program located in Canada in any of the following specialties: anesthesiology;
emergency medicine; family medicine; internal medicine; neurological surgery;
neurology; orthopaedic surgery; pediatrics; physical medicine and
rehabilitation; plastic surgery; surgery; or urology.
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Three letters of recommendation with at least
one from a program director.
- Personal Statement
- ACGME Milestones assessments are required from
the core residency program.
- USMLE or COMLEX scores
- Medical School transcripts (international
transcripts must be translated)
- ECFMG Certificate (if applicable)