The Transplant Nephrology Fellowship Program is AST accredited.
Qualifications for Renal Transplant Fellowship
- Applications are accepted from graduates of U.S. and foreign medical schools that have successfully completed or are currently in post-graduate training in Nephrology in an ACGME-approved training program in the United States.
Contingent on credentialing clearance & Florida
Board of Medicine approval. Must have board certification (or eligibility)
For International Graduates: All applications will be considered. The University of South Florida sponsors J-1 Visa’s and may accept H1B Visa applicants with outstanding USMLE scores.
- A CV and Personal Statement
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- USMLE Scores (or equivalent)
- Any Additional Documents which will strengthen your application
To apply for this fellowship, please fill out the application and send all required documents to:
Hailey Palmer, M.Ed
Academic Services Administrator
Division of Nephrology & Hypertension
Department of Internal Medicine
University of South Florida
2 Tampa General Circle, 6th Floor
Tampa FL 33606
Office # (813) 250-2177 Fax # (813) 250-2790