- USF Medicine International
- Florida Department of Health - Hillsborough County
- Florida Department of Health - Pinellas County
- Sepsis Alliance
- Florida Infectious Diseases Society (FIDS)
- Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)
Infectious Disease Podcast
In addition to the featured podcasts below, the ID division has its own regularly updated site under the direction of Dr. Richard Oehler, which hosts a broader collection of clinical teachings that contain in-depth content for clinicians & health care professionals. Currently, IDPodcasts.net features 150 multilingual lectures.
- Infections From Pets
- By Richard Oehler, MD, Associate Professor of Medicine, University of South Florida College of Medicine.
- Click here to listen to the full podcast: "Infections Acquired From Your Pets."