Our division serves as an infectious disease academic center of excellence in Florida. We impact the quality of healthcare statewide by developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with the infectious disease components of all Florida Colleges of Medicine and the statewide Department of Health's County Health Departments.
- 20 full-time faculty members
- Committed to scholarship, teaching, and patient care
- Comprehensive fellowship training program fully accredited by the Council for Graduate Medical Education
- Fellows receive clinical training as well as education in laboratory and clinical research
- Our faculty oversee tissue banking and operate a number of international programs