Streamlining prescriptions to you. Improving your health. Saving you time.
Your USF Health doctor or nurse practitioner writes your prescription, which is fed into your electronic health record and transferred immediately to the system at USF Health Pharmacy Plus. Rex, Pharmacy Plus’s new dispensing robot prepares and tracks prescriptions safely, efficiently and accurately.
By the time you reach the pharmacy, your medication is verified, including your insurance coverage. In person, over the telephone or through written communication, we deliver real-time information from compliance to education directly to you in a customized, personalized way.
We help you integrate digital apps and mobile technologies into your clinical care and daily health routine. We can prescribe wearable devices to help you monitor and manage your health, a digital program for your acute or chronic illness, and behavior change and wellness through digital applications.
USF Pharmacy Plus RxLocal App
Mobile is an easy-to-use mobile application that allows you to manage your entire family’s prescriptions. Creating an account is easy and secure.
- Order refills directly from your iPhone or Android Smartphone
- View your pharmacy profile
- Receive mobile medication reminders
- Manage refills for your entire family with one simple login
Convenient Pharmacy Services
- Easy access to electronic medical records
- Free prescription delivery on the USF Tampa Campus Monday thru Friday
- Free mailed prescriptions to your home at no additional charge (restrictions may apply)
- Our team will help you integrate mobile healthcare applications to help manage your health
- We accept most major insurance plans, including CVS Caremark, Express Scripts, Medco, Medicare Part-D, Tricare, and many Florida Medicaid HMOs (Molina, Staywell, Amerigroup, etc.)
- Specialized medications can be compounded to meet your individual needs
- Sign up to receive refill reminders via phone call, text message, or email
- 90-day prescriptions are available if insurance permits
- Pick up all of your medications once a month in one trip with our medication synchronization
- Immunizations are available, including shingles, pneumonia, flu, and Tdap
- We communicate with your USF Health provider and work with your insurance company to resolve your prior authorizations
- Watch quick health videos from VUCA Health, one of the world’s largest databases of medication from the comfort of your own home
- Connect with your pharmacist via telemedicine, a HIPAA compliant video conference service
- For cash paying patients, we provide competitive rates
- Free blood pressure screening