USF Family Medicine providers and staff are dedicated to caring for you and your family across a lifetime. Our family practice offers a full range of services designed to promote wellness and to ensure your children thrive as they meet their developmental milestones.
As your front line primary care providers, we can help you connect with specialists throughout USF Health for all of your more specialized health care needs. Our team of board-certified professionals – many of whom are ranked as Best Doctors in America – offers a full spectrum of health care services, including:
- Acute and life-long care for infants, children, teens, adults and senior
- Specialized care in sports medicine, well-baby care, and well women’s care.
- Convenient office hours, 7am to 6pm. To book an appointment please visit MyChart or call (813) 974-2201.
- Same day appointments for most acute cases.
- On-site, same-day diagnostic tests.
Our Family Medicine physicians will give you a medical home for the rest of your life – in fact, we are recognized as a Patient Centered Medical Home by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).