Panida Sriaroon, MD
Fellowship Program Director, Pediatrics, Allergy/Immunology
Medical Director, USF Pediatrics Allergy/Immunology Clinic at Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital
Medical Director, Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital
601 5th st S
OCC 3rd floor
Saint Petersburg FL 33701
Academic Phone: 7275533521
View My C.V.
View My Website
- MD, Medicine, Chulalongkorn University, 2001
Interdisciplinary and Emerging Signature Programs
- Allergy, Immunology & Infectious Disease
- Shen Jean Lim , Warit Jithpratuck , Kathleen Wasylik , Panida Sriaroon , Larry J Dishaw Associations of Microbial Diversity with Age and Other Clinical Variables among Pediatric Chronic Rhinosinusitis (CRS) Patients Microorganisms. 11(2):422. doi: 10.3390/microorganisms11020422., 2023.
- Jithpratuck W, Kays D, Sriaroon P. A mysterious rash around surgical wounds. Annals of allergy, asthma & immunology : official publication of the American College of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology. 124(1) : 106-107, 2020.
- Casale TB, Haselkorn T, Ciaccio CE, Sriaroon P, Chipps BE. Harmonization of Terminology for Tolerated and Reactive Dose in Food Allergy Immunotherapy. The journal of allergy and clinical immunology. In practice. 7(2) : 389-392, 2019.
- Rolfes MC, Sriaroon P, Dávila Saldaña BJ, Dvorak CC, Chapdelaine H, Ferdman RM, Chen K, Jolles S, Patel NC, Kim YJ, Tarrant TK, Martelius T, Seppanen M, Joshi AY. Chronic norovirus infection in primary immune deficiency disorders: an international case series. Diagnostic microbiology and infectious disease. 93(1) : 69-73, 2019.
- Sriaroon P, Chang Y, Ujhazi B, Csomos K, Joshi HR, Zhou Q, Close DW, Walter JE, Kumánovics A. Familial Immune Thrombocytopenia Associated With a Novel Variant in . Frontiers in pediatrics. 7: 139, 2019.
- Purswani P, Meehan CA, Kuehn HS, Chang Y, Dasso JF, Meyer AK, Ujhazi B, Csomos K, Lindsay D, Alberdi T, Joychan S, Trotter J, Duff C, Ellison M, Bleesing J, Kumanovics A, Comeau AM, Hale JE, Notarangelo LD, Torgersen TR, Ochs HD, Sriaroon P, Oshrine B, Petrovic A, Rosenzweig SD, Leiding JW, Walter JE. Two Unique Cases of X-linked SCID: A Diagnostic Challenge in the Era of Newborn Screening. Frontiers in pediatrics. 7: 55, 2019.
- Sriaroon P, Casale TB. The challenge of choosing the correct biologic for the correct asthma patient. Annals of allergy, asthma & immunology : official publication of the American College of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology. 121(4) : 385-386, 2018.
- Ballow M, Conaway MR, Sriaroon P, Rachid RA, Seeborg FO, Duff CM, Bonilla FA, Younger MEM, Shapiro R, Burns TM. Construction and validation of a novel disease-specific quality-of-life instrument for patients with primary antibody deficiency disease (PADQOL-16). The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology. 139(6) : 2007-2010.e8, 2017.
- Gemayel KT, Litman GW, Sriaroon P. Autosomal recessive agammaglobulinemia associated with an IGLL1 gene missense mutation. Annals of allergy, asthma & immunology : official publication of the American College of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology. , 2016.
- Sriaroon P, Ballow M. Biological Modulators in Eosinophilic Diseases. Clinical reviews in allergy & immunology. 50(2) : 252-72, 2016.
- Sriaroon P, Ballow M. Immunoglobulin Replacement Therapy for Primary Immunodeficiency. Immunology and allergy clinics of North America. 35(4) : 713-30, 2015.
- Leiding JW, Sriaroon P, Ly JM, Petrovic A, Howard DL, Shamblott M, Kuehn HS, & Fleisher TA. Hypomorphic interleukin-7 receptor α-chain mutations and T-cell deficiency: a delay in diagnosis. Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology: Official Publication of the American College of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology. 115(1) : 1-3, 2015.
- Sriaroon P, Elizalde A, Perez EE, Leiding JW, Aldrovandi GM, & Sleasman JW. Psychrobacter immobilis septicemia in a boy with X-linked chronic granulomatous disease and fulminant hepatic failure. Journal of Clinical Immunology. 34(1) : 39-41, 2014.
- Trotter JR, Sriaroon P, Berman D, Petrovic A, & Leiding JW. Sporothrix schenckii lymphadentitis in a male with X-linked chronic granulomatous disease. Journal of Clinical Immunology. 34(1) : 49-52, 2014.
- Yin L, Hou W, Liu L, Cai Y, Wallet MA, Gardner BP, Chang K, Lowe AC, Rodriguez CA, Sriaroon P, Farmerie WG, Sleasman JW, & Goodenow MM. IgM Repertoire Biodiversity is Reduced in HIV-1 Infection and Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. Frontiers in Immunology. 4: 373, 2013.
- Ladinsky HT, Gillispie M, Sriaroon P, & Leiding JW. Thoracic duct injury resulting in abnormal newborn screen. The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. In Practice. 1(6) : 583-8, 2013.
- Elizalde A, Perez EE, Sriaroon P, Nguyen D, Lockey RF, & Dorsey MJ. Intensive educational course in allergy and immunology. Allergy. 67(9) : 1085-6, 2012.
- Sriaroon C, Sriaroon P, Daviratanasilpa S, Khawplod P, Wilde H. Retrospective: animal attacks and rabies exposures in Thai children. Travel medicine and infectious disease. 4(5) : 270-4, 2006.
- Associate Fellowship Program Director (Pediatrics, Allergy/Immunology, University of South Florida 2013 - 2016)
- Apple Teaching Award (Department of Pediatrics, University of South Florida - 2013)