Doctor of Physical Therapy Admissions
Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
USF Health DPT Program Launches the Chalsty Rehabilitation Experiential Learning Laboratory
Our Doctor of Physical Therapy program focuses on training the next generation of Physical Therapists that will work Moving Lives Forward through innovation, discovery, knowledge, expertise, leadership, collaboration, and partnerships.
Our program stands out for the following:
- 100% Faculty involvement in local, state, and national PT professional organizations
- Strong interprofessional education environment (DPT, MD, PharmD, Nursing, Public Health)
- 1 of only 3 programs in Florida ranked in the TOP 50 by U.S. News and Report
- Our own on campus PT Center (15,000 patient encounters & 100% Board Certified PT’s)
- Human Functional Performance Lab – Research
- Evidence Based Practice
- 1st state university to offer DPT in Florida
- Location in Tampa: 8+ teaching hospital and diverse patient population
Learn more about student research.
USF Health Making Life Better