The current business/functions of USF Health International are:
- Review and approve USF Health faculty collaborations with international academic institutions and coordinate establishment of general agreements for collaboration and MOU's.
completion of travel registration for all USF Health faculty, students and
staff traveling abroad for any non-vacation travel as outlined in
USF Travel Policy 10-507
- Oversee the management of all USF Health faculty-led study abroad programs.
awareness of international health-education opportunities to USF Health
students and faculty
- Assist international academic institutions and other governmental and non-governmental institutions in their collaboration interests with USF Health related to education, research and training. Develop partnerships and host delegation visits with international partners.
- Advise student organizations across USF Health in their planning for international travel and experience abroad
- Direct all activities of the USF Health & Education International Foundation in Panama