The current business/functions of USF Health International are:
- Review and approve USF Health faculty collaborations with international academic institutions and coordinate establishment of general agreements for collaboration and MOU's.
- Oversee the completion of travel registration for all USF Health faculty, students and staff traveling abroad for any non-vacation travel as outlined in the USF Travel Policy 10-507
- Oversee the management of all USF Health faculty-led study abroad programs.
- Promote awareness of international health-education opportunities to USF Health students and faculty
- Assist international academic institutions and other governmental and non-governmental institutions in their collaboration interests with USF Health related to education, research and training. Develop partnerships and host delegation visits with international partners.
- Advise student organizations across USF Health in their planning for international travel and experience abroad
- Direct all activities of the USF Health & Education International Foundation in Panama