The current business/functions of USF Health International are:
- Oversee, in coordination with USF World all international activities of each college of USF Health including:
- Review and approve USF Health faculty collaborations with international academic institutions and coordinate establishment of general agreements for collaboration.
- Oversee the completion of proper travel documentation for all USF Health faculty, students and staff traveling abroad for any non-vacation travel as stated in the USF Travel Policy
- Promote awareness of available international health-education opportunities to USF Health students and faculty
- Assist international academic institutions and other governmental and non-governmental institutions in their collaboration interests with USF Health related to education, research and training.
- Advise student organizations across USF Health in their planning for international travel and experience abroad
- Direct all activities of the USF Health & Education International Foundation in Panama