Welcome to USF Health Radiology and our imaging centers of excellence.
Our physicians specialize in delivering high-quality diagnostic radiology services to our patients in a professional and compassionate manner using advanced, fully digital imaging equipment.
USF Health radiologists understand the nuances in clinical imaging and are able to properly diagnose and treat diseases and injuries using medical imaging techniques such as X-rays, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), nuclear medicine, positron emission tomography (PET) and ultrasound.
All of our radiologists are certified by the American Board of Radiology (ABR) and are enrolled in the ABR Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program, which requires lifelong learning, practice quality improvement, and re-certification every 10 years. In addition, many of our radiologists have completed additional specialized training in a particular sub-specialty of radiology, such as abdominal imaging, breast imaging, cardiothoracic imaging, musculoskeletal imaging, neuroradiology, and nuclear medicine.
As this region’s only academic medical center, USF Health can also offer referring physicians a level of expertise in radiology not found elsewhere in the Tampa Bay area. USF Health radiologists offer a wide range of services including:
- Bone densitometry (DXA scan)
- Computer tomography (CT) scan
- Diagnostic X-ray
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear medicine
- Positron emission tomography (PET scan)
- Interventional radiology
- Radiation oncology
- Clinical 3D anatomical modeling and 3D Printing
Patient care is our number one priority, focusing on our patient's comfort, safety and health. Our radiology team will explain to you the process and test procedures prior to your appointment. At USF Health, we take a comprehensive approach, and work closely with all medical specialties and referring physicians to bring you the highest quality care possible.
The USF Health Imaging centers are accredited with the American College of Radiology (ACR) in MRI, CT, Nuclear Medicine, and Mammography. This accreditation is a gold seal that represents the highest level of image quality and patient safety.
We have three locations for your convenience.
- USF Health Morsani Center for Advanced Healthcare - Diagnostic Radiology and Imaging, 13330 USF Laurel Drive, Tampa, FL 33612 – Main Line: 813-396-2372 option 1 Fax: 813-396-2355
- USF Health South Tampa Center for Advanced Healthcare - Diagnostic Radiology and Imaging, 2 Tampa General Circle, Tampa, FL 33606 – Main Line: 813-259-8845 option 1 Fax: 813-259-8846
- USF Health Byrd Alzheimer’s Institute, 4001 E. Fletcher Avenue, Tampa, FL 33613 – Clinic Appointments: 813-396-2372