Effective November 1, 2021, the USF Health Ambulatory Surgery Center, located within the Carol and Frank Morsani Center for Advanced Healthcare, will be known as the TGH Surgery Center at Morsani.
With the same team of dedicated health care professionals, the TGH Surgery Center at Morsani will continue to provide leading outpatient surgery services and will build upon work the USF Health Ambulatory Surgery Center has established over many years.
Named a Center of Excellence by the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, the USF Health Advanced Endoscopy Center is housed in the Ambulatory Surgery Center in the Morsani Center for Advanced Healthcare, the Center is easily accessible to patients.
We care for patients with these diseases:
• Barrett esophagus /dysplasia ablation
• Staging and treatment of GI tumors: GIST, esophageal, gastric and pancreatic biliary
• Comprehensive endosonographic diagnosis/staging and multi-disciplinary care of GI cancers: esophagus, stomach, pancreaticobiliary and colon.
• Difficult incomplete colonoscopy
• Endoscopic stents: esophageal, small bowel bleeding, pancreatic and colon
• Large gastric, duodenal, ampullary and colon polyps removal
• Pancreatic cysts, tumors, and chronic pancreatitis
• Unexplained small bowel bleeding
Advanced endoscopic procedures are performed at our affiliated hospital, Tampa General Hospital:
• Barrx ablation for Barrett’s esophagus, dysplasia and cancer
• Therapeutic ERCP and pancreaticobiliary endotherapy and stenting
• Endoscopic ultrasound (EUS) and FNA
• Small bowel pill camera
• Small bowel balloon enteroscopy
• SpyGlass cholangioscopy and lithotripsy
• EUS guided cystogastomy, celiac neurolysis and fiducial placement
• Sphincter of Oddi manometry
• Endoscopic mucosal resection of superficial GI tumors
• Enteral stenting