Jay Wolfson, PHD
Assoc Vice President, COPH Florida Health Center
Academic Phone: (813) 974-3650
View My C.V.
- PHD, Public Health, University of Texas, 1981
- James D. McCluskey, Stephen C. Harbison, Giffe T. Johnson, Ping Xu, Steve Morris, Jay Wolfson, and Raymond D. Harbison. Occupational health surveillance: Pulmonary function testing in emergency responders J Emerg Trauma Shock. 7(3) : 180–185, 2014.
- Wolfson J. Technology, life issues altering what it means to be a physician. Interview by Lois A Bowers. Medical Economics. 90(6) : 78, 2013.
- Wolfson J. Florida medical home may offer a model for the future of senior healthcare. Medical Economics. 90(4) : 76, 75, 2013.
- Wolfson J. Costs, control, data access remain top EHR concerns. Interview by Lois A Bowers. Medical Economics. 90(2) : 56, 59, 2013.
- Stephen C Harbison, Giffe T Johnson, James D McCluskey, Ping Xu, Shelia Mohammad, Jay Wolfson and Raymond D Harbison. Occupational Health Surveillance: Pulmonary Function Testing in Utility Workers J Clinic Toxicol. : S5:006, 2012.
- Wilson AR, Fabri PJ, Wolfson J. Human error and patient safety: interdisciplinary course. Teaching and Learning in Medicine. 24(1) : 18-25, 2012.
- Wolfson, Jay. CHOOSING FOR ONCE-COMPETENT PATIENTS Ethical Issues in Modern Medicine: Contemporary Readings in Bioethics. : 369, 2012.
- Wolfson J, and Nir Menachemi. Just Dating or Soul Mates? Patient Safety Meets Fraud and Abuse Florida Journal of Health Law. , 2010.
- Wolfson J. Defined by her dying, not her death: the guardian ad litem''s view of Schiavo. Death studies. 30(2) : 113-20, 2006.
- Wolfson J. The basis for decisions to end life. The Schiavo dilemma: an essay by the special guardian ad Litem. Clinical interventions in aging. 1(1) : 3-6; discussion 6, 2006.
- Wolfson J. Schiavo''s lessons for health attorneys when good law is all you have: reflections of the special guardian ad litem to Theresa Marie Schiavo. Journal of health law. 38(4) : 535-86, 2005.
- Wolfson J. The rule in Terri''s case: an essay on the public death of Theresa Marie Schiavo. Stetson law review. 35(1) : 39-47, 2005.
- Wolfson J. Erring on the side of Theresa Schiavo: reflections of the special guardian ad litem. The Hastings Center report. 35(3) : 16-9, 2005.