Executive Student Leadership Board
Leadership, Interprofessional Collaboration, Mentorship
The ESLB is a team of current, engaged students across all academic disciplines of USF Health, supported through the Office of Shared Student Services in the WELL. The purpose of the ESLB is to act in a student advisory capacity to USF Health leadership and to serve as student representatives at USF Health sanctioned events.
Through membership, students will gain access to professional development experiences, and inter-professional networking and social opportunities. All current, full-time, USF Health students that are in good academic and professional standing are eligible to apply for the Executive Student Leadership Board.
- Attend monthly student advisory meetings
- Represent USF Health in committees, focus groups, and special events including, but not limited to: USF Health Commencement, Interprofessional Health Social, Fresh Check Day, etc.
- ESLB members will be invited to in-person social and professional development events throughout the year
Interested in applying?
For questions regarding the Executive Student Leadership Board or getting involved around USF Health, please contact Olivia Brennan.
To find information regarding all USF and USF Health student organizations, visit: https://www.usf.edu/student-affairs/leadership-civic-engagement/student-organizations/
Executive Student Leadership Board Spotlights
This award honors an individual who served on the Executive Student Leadership Board throughout the past academic year, and was chosen as the Member of the Year by their fellow peers. The ESLB Member of the Year Award recognizes someone who has gone above and beyond in fulfilling the duties of their role. Examples include:
- Assisting SSS staff in planning and implementing programs, events, and initiatives
- Leading USF Health tours for prospective students
- Serving as a mentor to their peers
- Organizing, and participating in, IPE opportunities
MPH Student Vishal Panchigar Elected to FPHA
Jaelyn Brown Interviewed by The Pink Queen Foundation
The Pink Queen Foundation (est. 2016), is a nonprofit organization with the mission to make a personal connection with cancer survivors, that are currently under treatment of radiation and/or chemotherapy due to a cancer diagnosis. Jaelyn Brown is a recent graduate of the USF College of Nursing (BSN, c/o 2020), and is continuing her tenure with the institution having just started her PhD in Nursing Science with a concentration in Oncology and Nursing Education.