Advocation-Change It Up-is the podcast series of the Activist Lab. These podcasts will cover important public health topics and how we all can advocate for change.
- Racism, Health and Life Podcast Series
- July 8, 2020: The Importance of Mental Health and Strategies for Success in Gay Men and Transgender Women and Other Populations -
Host-Dr. Karen Liller, Co-host-Rolando Trejos Saucedo,
Guest- Dr. Jerome Galea
- July 8, 2020: The Guardian ad Litem Program and the Activist Lab’s MOULA Program-a Winning Combination for Children - Host-Dr.
Karen Liller, Co-host- Kayla Wilson, Guest- Michelle Blume
- November 26, 2019: Immigration Advocacy in Today’s World -Host - Dr. Karen Liller, Co-host Andrew Lim, Guest-Norma Henning, JD
- October 11, 2019: Immunizations - Host - Dr. Karen Liller, Co-host-Katherine
Lesser, Guest-Dr. Jill Roberts
Please send us your feedback about the podcasts at COPHActivistlab@usf.edu and make the subject line "Podcasts Feedback".