- Extensive research facilities – including our state-of-the-art biobehavioral lab
- Comprehensive simulation clinical lab
- Inter-professional collaboration
- Research & educational mentoring
- Opportunities for personal development & growth
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Diverse population of faculty, staff, & students
Current Employment Opportunities
To find current nursing job opportunities:
- Visit the Careers Home page using the button below.
- If the Important Tips page comes up, please read them and click Search Jobs Now.
- Under the heading “Basic Search” type 0-6201-000 as the keyword.
- Click search.
Click here for Careers Home
Faculty Positions: All faculty applications must include a cover letter attached to your curriculum vitae and uploaded as a single document; along with any other materials specifically requested in the advertisement (incomplete submissions will not be considered).
Please feel free to contact us with questions regarding any of our current openings.
Thank you for your interest in the USF College of Nursing!
USF Health is committed to increasing its diversity, and will give individual consideration to qualified applicants for these positions with experience in ethnically diverse settings, who possess varied language skills, or who have a record of research that support/benefit diverse communities or teaching a diverse student population. The University of South Florida is an EO/EA/AA Employer. For disability accommodations, contact the College of Nursing at 813-974-7863 a minimum of five working days in advance. According to Florida law, applications and meetings regarding them are open to the public.