Services provided in our clinic include: Neurology, Genetic Counseling and Testing, Neuropsychology, Social Services, Psychiatry, Dietary, PO/OT and Coordination of Care for internal and external services.
Internal and external referrals include: Psychiatry/Psychology, Genetic Testing Services, Counseling Services, Neuropsychology, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Swallowing Evaluations, Driving assessments, Diagnostic Testing.
Support Groups (including Caregiver Support Groups)
- HDSA Center of Excellence at USF Virtual Support Group is currently being held on the 3rd Wednesday of each month from 6:00 to 8:00 pm. Please email Janelle Hogan-Strang at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a link to the virtual meeting. We are currently offering a caregiver only support group from 7:15 - 8:00 pm.
- Orlando Area: CURRENTLY ON HOLD DUE TO COVID-19. 2nd Sunday of each month 1:00PM-3:00PM Brookside at Tuskawilla (formerly named Emeritus) 1016 Willa Springs Drive Winter Springs, FL 32708 (Meeting in the Library which is the first room on the right past the desk.)
- New Port Richey Area: CURRENTLY ON HOLD DUE TO COVID-19. 3rd Thursday of each month 6:30-8:00 pm Medical Center of Trinity (Check in at front desk for directions to meeting room), 9330 State Road 54, Trinity, FL 34655. Starting July 2013
- Support groups also held in Tallahassee, Jacksonville, Miami and Delray Beach
For additional information on support groups please feel free to call the office at 813-974-0527.
- We collaborate with the HD Society of America fund-raising and marketing events.