Applications are accepted beginning in August for the following year's class. The deadline for submitting applications is December 1. Our program only accepts electronic applications through Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
Apply Now through ERAS
The required documents for an application include the following materials:
- Completed ERAS application
- At least three Letters of Recommendation
- USMLE/COMLEX scores
Please also visit our applicant FAQ's page.
Minimum Requirements for non-LCME Students
Passed COMLEX I and II on the first attempt.
Highly qualified international medical graduates from an accredited school are considered for residency appointments. The following are a list of minimum requirements:
- J-1 visa or proof of US citizenship
- Passed USMLE I and II on first attempt with a score of 245 or higher
- At least one year of clinical patient experience in the United States
- Graduation from medical school within the last 3 years
- ECFMG certification
required prior to starting residency
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- We will NOT sponsor an H1 visa for this upcoming academic year