Charlotte Derr, MD, RDMS, FACEP
Assoc Professor, College of Medicine Internal Medicine
1 Davis Blvd
Academic Phone: (813) 627-5931
View My C.V.
- MD, Medicine, University of South Florida, 1999
- BS, Biology, Emory University, 1995
- MD (Society of Academic Emergency Medicine, 2006 - Present)
- MD (Florida College of Emergency Physicians, 2002 - Present)
- MD, FACP (Amercan College of Emergency Physicians, 1997 - Present)
- Gantner J, Keffeler JE, Derr C. Pulmonary embolism: An abdominal pain masquerader. Journal of emergencies, trauma, and shock. 6(4) : 280-2, 2013.
- Derr C, Henry M. Bedside ultrasound in the diagnosis of uterine rupture following surgical abortion. Emergency radiology. 20(2) : 165-7, 2013.
- Derr C, Drake JM. Esophageal rupture diagnosed with bedside ultrasound. The American journal of emergency medicine. 30(9) : 2093.e1-3, 2012.
- Derr C, Shah A. Bedside ultrasound in the diagnosis of orbital cellulitis and orbital abscess. Emergency radiology. 19(3) : 265-7, 2012.
- Derr C, Shah A. Bilateral dacryoadenitis. Journal of emergencies, trauma, and shock. 5(1) : 92-4, 2012.
- Derr, C. Fucarino, M. Ultrasound in the diagnosis of small bowel obstruction secondary to an incarcerated jejunal loop in Morison''s pouch. Critical Ultrasound Journal. 3(2) : 101-3, 2011.
- Derr, C. Ronning, N. Complication of Tubes and Lines: Part 1. Emergency Medicine Reports. 32(17) : 209-16, 2011.
- Derr, C. Abdominal Pain Masqueraders Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine. 26(4) : 11-9, 2011.
- Derr, C. Ronning, N. Complication of Tubes and Lines: Part 2. Emergency Medicine Reports. 32(18) : 217-24, 2011.
- Derr C, Goldner DE. Posttraumatic appendicitis: further extending the extended Focused Assessment with Sonography in Trauma examination. The American journal of emergency medicine. 27(5) : 632.e5-7, 2009.
- Derr C, O''Connor BJ, Macleod SL. Laceration of the popliteal artery and compartment syndrome resulting from stingray envenomation. The American journal of emergency medicine. 25(1) : 96-7, 2007.
- Santayana R, Derr C. An Infectious Type of Angina. Resident and Staff Physician. 53(4) : 39, 2007.
- Schmerling L, Derr C. Pictorial CME: Wolff‐Parkinson‐White Syndrome. The Journal of General Medicine. 18(3) : 68-9, 2006.
- Top 10 Finish (National SAEM Sonowars, USF Team Captain - 2014)
- 1st Place (Southeastern SEEM Sonowars, USF Team Captain - 2013)
- Phi Sigma (Biological Honors Society - 1994)
- Alpha Epsilon Delta (Premedical Honors Society - 1994)