The Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS)
Application Requirements and Criteria For Family Medicine Residency:
- ERAS Common Application
- Dean’s Letter
- 3 letters of recommendation (preferably with 1 letter being from a family physician)
- Passing scores on USMLE/COMLEX Step 1, Step 2 Clinical Knowledge (CK), and Step 2 Clinical Skills (CS) must be achieved by the 1st attempt. In order to be eligible for ranking, the applicant’s Step 2 CK score must be received by the program by January 15th.
- Medical School graduation within the past two years or active in an accredited residency or medical practice in the U.S. within the past two years.
- Preference to LCME and AOA schools
- Our program does not sponsor Visas or offer Observerships
International Medical Graduates (IMGs) also need proof of:
• Valid ECFMG certification at time of application is preferred
• Permanent resident status
• Clinical experience in the US (hands on experience preferred)
• Command of the English language
To be considered for the 2021 Match, complete applications with all supporting documentation must be received by December 15, 2020.
For more information, please call (727) 467-2404