Begin the Journey
The University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine School of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Sciences is working to demonstrate excellence in movement sciences through interprofessional education, evidence based clinical practice, research and service. Our faculty and staff are focused on our students’ success to ensure that they can meet the demands of our patients and communities.
We are constantly working to advance knowledge in physical therapy and rehabilitation sciences through scholarly activity, translational research, and applying new technology. Our goal is Making Life Better through the use of physical therapy and rehabilitation sciences.
We look forward to helping you achieve your goal of becoming a physical therapist!
Why USF DPT?
- 1st state university to offer the DPT degree in Florida.
- Our own on campus Physical Therapy Center with 100% of the providers being Board Certified.
- 100% Faculty involvement in local, state, and national professional Physical Therapy organizations.
- Strong Interprofessional Education environment being part of USF Health (DPT, MD, PharmD, Nursing, Public Health, Athletic Training, Physical Assistant).
- Human Functional Performance Lab - Research.
- Student Centered educational environment and use of Evidence Based Education.
- MS Scholars Program - 1 of only 3 programs Nationally.