All Things Business!
The staff of the Morsani College of Medicine’s (MCOM) Business Office welcomes you to our website. Please bookmark our site as a reference to main campus resources like purchasing, payroll, human resources as well information on MCOM specific processes and procedures.
If you can’t find it on our site, see our contact list in the ‘About’ section to email or call one of our staff members, who work daily within the USF and Foundation systems.
We look forward to serving you and being you one-stop for all things business at USF.
What We Do
- FAR/PERT conducted three times annually (Fall, Spring, and Summer Terms)
- University process & procedures related to Purchasing, Payroll, P-card, and Travel
- Funding verification and distribution of all payroll for the MCOM and USF Health VP & Administrative areas
- ‘Common Pay Source’ (CPS) management
- Assistance and support for Post Award Grant management and close out
- Accounting services for the MCOM departments of Otolaryngology, Pathology, Surgery, Orthopedics, Athletic Training Program, and SMART
- Foundation endowed chair budgets, Foundation reports, verification of funds and purpose for MCOM check requests
- On-line and face to face training for MCOM faculty & staff