Mark Tabor, MD
Assistant Professor, College Of Medicine Otolaryngology
Assistant Professor, Department Of Oncologic Sciences
College Of Medicine Otolaryngology
Assitant Professor, Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, University of South Florida, College of Medicine
Member, Medical Staff Committee; Health Information Management Committee, Tampa General Hospital
Member, Medical Staff Committee Assignment; Professional Credentials Committee, Tampa General Hospital
12901 Bruce B. Downs Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33612
Academic Email: email@example.com
Academic Phone: (813) 974-4683
- MD, Boston University School Of Medicine, 1998
- M.D., Medical, Boston University School of Medicine, 1998
- B.A., Medical, University of Michigan, 1994
Interdisciplinary and Emerging Signature Programs
- Clay MR, Tabor MH, Carey TE, Bradford CR, Prince ME Aldehyde Dehydrogenase Isolates Tumorigenic Cells in Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma. Accepted for presentation, American Association for Cancer Research annual meeting. , 2007.
- Tabor MH, Prince ME. Head and Neck Cancer Stem Cells. Presented at the annual Lawrence Hawkins Lectureship. Pathologic Quiz Case: A Sino-orbital Mass in a 13yr-old Adolescent Girl Arch Pathol Lab Med. 7(127) : 301-2, 2003.
- Tabor MH, Desai KR, Respler DS. "Symptomatic Bilateral Nasolacrimal Duct Cysts in a Newborn." Ear Nose & Throat. 2(82) : 90-2, 2003.
- Clay MR, Tabor MH, Carey TE, Bradford CR, Prince ME Intranasal Metered Dose Aerosolized Surfactant Reduces Passoce Opening Pressure of the Eustachian Tube: Comparison Study in Two Animal Models." Otology & Neurotology. (23) : 3-7, 2002.
- Rosen A, Tabor MH, Respler D. opical Mitomycin C Applications in Upper Aero-digestive Tract Surgery. Presentation, Eastern Section Meeting of the Triological Society. , 2002.
- Tabor MH, Rhee T, Baredes Post Operative Horner’s Syndrome in Head and Neck Surgery. Poster Presentation at the American Academy of Otolaryngology-HNS National Meeting, Denver, CO. , 2001.
- Member (Pharmacy & Therapeutics Committee, Tampa General Hospital 2009 - 2010)
- Fellowship Director (Fellowship, Rhinology and Sinus Surgery Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, University of Michigan Medical Center 2006 - 2007)
- Fellowship Director (Fellowship in Translational Cancer Research Dept. of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, University of Michigan Medical Center 2006 - 2007)
- Clinical Lecturer (Department of Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery, University of Michigan 2006 - 2007)
- Clinical Instructor (Department of Otolaryngology-Head ans Neck Surgery, Albert Einstein College of Medicine 2003 - 2006)
- Site Director (Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, North Central Bronx Hospital 2003 - 2006)
- Attending Physician (Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Jacobi Medical center 2003 - 2006)
- Resident (Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, New Jersey Medical School 1999 - 2003)