Office of Preadmissions and Outreach
Interested in one of the following USF Health Programs?
- Morsani College of Medicine – MD
- Morsani College of Medicine – PA
- School of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation – DPT
- College of Public Health – MPH, MSPH, MHA, PhD, DrPH
- College of Pharmacy – PharmD, MS
USF Health Preadmissions and Outreach Team
Preadmissions and Outreach Coordinator
Contact the office at: Preadmissions@health.usf.edu
Ways to Connect
Would you like to talk with someone about USF Health Programs? Our USF Health Preadmissions advisor, Kristen Slusser is here to help you!
Meet with an advisor to talk about one or all of the following USF Health program requirements:
- Admissions Requirements
- Prerequisite Courses
- Admissions Test Information
- Application Process
- Deadlines Tuition and Fees
In-person or telephone advising appointments
If you would like to make an in-person or telephone advising appointment with a preadmissions advisor, you can do so through E-Scheduler. Under ‘Area’, please select the ‘Preadmissions’ program of your choice.
- USF Students: http://usfweb.usf.edu/escheduler/student.aspx
- Non-USF Students: http://usfweb.usf.edu/escheduler/NonStudentlogin.aspx
Appointments take place on Mondays and Wednesdays.
Calendar of Events & Advising Availability
Click here for the most up to date calendar of our advising availability, upcoming admissions related events, and to see where the Office of Preadmissions and Outreach will be recruiting in the near future!