- Crisis response literacy: This project is aimed to better understand college students’ knowledge, attitudes, and behaviors in response to crisis situations.
- MWell4Success: This project is aimed at improving mental health literacy among college students to create an environment that values mental wellbeing and enhances student success.
- Physical activity related to GPA and student retention: This project examines the impact of participation in physical activity on grade point average and student persistence.
- Wellness coaches: This project is the implementation and evaluation of an integrated approach to wellness coaching to improve student wellbeing and academic success.
- Watch Your BAC: This project evaluates the Watch Your BAC program, an alcohol education and prevention program for college students.
- Vincent House Wellness Initiative: This project evaluates the effectiveness of the wellness initiative at Vincent House, a non-profit devoted to assisting individuals recovering from mental illness and other disabilities.
- Transgender student wellness: This project seeks to improve the health of transgender students during their transition.
- Depression and oral contraceptive use: This project examines the association between depression and oral contraceptive use among college students.
- Feed-A-Bull Food Pantry: This project examines the prevalence of food insecurity and diet quality on student health and academic performance.
- Tobacco policy implementation: The project outlines the process to implement a tobacco- and smoke-free campus policy and documents steps to improve implementation and enforcement.