Tuition and Fees
The following on-line programs have special tuition rates for non-Florida residents. Students enrolled in Public Health Practice, Global Disaster Management and Humanitarian Relief, Epidemiology, Infection Control and Health, Safety & Environment are eligible for these special rates. For these programs, effective Summer 2013, the costs are $525 per credit hour (tuition).
- For Florida residents and those students enrolled in the Public Health Administration track, please see the Student Accounting site for the currently approved tuition & fees.
- All students enrolled in a USF College of Public Health online course will be charged an Off-campus fee of $30 per credit hour. For more about the off-campus fee, click here.
- Listing of Tuition and Fees
Important: Students registered in COPH online courses will be charged an Off-Campus Fee of $30 per credit hour. More Info
- Student Financial Services
- Student Payments – Important notices from University Controller’s Office
Other Tuition Information
NOTE: State of Florida Employees can enroll for up to 6 credit hours of courses per term on a space-available basis. USF College of Public Health honors tuition waivers for Florida state employees on a seat available basis for its courses. Certain exclusions apply.
- USF Employee Tuition Assistance Program
Interested Individuals will need to complete this form and drop it off at Human Resources (SVC 2172) no later than the fourth day of the term or you will not qualify for the tuition waiver. As in the past, drop off a copy of the completed form to Jay Evans, Associate Dean for Finance & Administration, COPH Deans Office.
- Online Graduate Certificate Fees
Different tuition rates apply to non-degree graduate certificate students who are accepted in fully online certificate programs. Contact Graduate Certificates office at 813-974-2442 for more information.
- Third Party Tuition Assistance and Billing
Useful Links to Cashiers Office
- General Information on Residency
- Qualifying for In-state Residency
- Academic Common Market - This is not a USF webpage.
The Academic Common Market (ACM) is a tuition-savings program for college students in the 16 Southern Regional Education Board (SREB) member states who want to pursue degrees in fields that are not offered by their in-state institutions. These students enroll in out-of-state universities that offer the specialized degree programs, and they pay only the in-state tuition rates. Students in this program must be a resident of the SREB member state and be admitted unconditionally into an out-of-state degree program that is listed in the Academic Common Market Inventory. For a list of participating SREB member states and to view the ACM inventory, click here.
Scholarships and Aid
This Scholarships and Aid link provides you with a list of scholarships and aid available to COPH degree seeking students only.