Alzheimer's & the Arts
Please join us for an evening of artful entertainment, an online/silent auction, hors d’oeuvres, wine and beer. Proceeds from the Alzheimer’s & the Arts fundraiser will benefit the research, patient care and educational activities of the USF Health Byrd Alzheimer’s Institute.
This special evening honors the strength and endurance of caregivers, those living with Alzheimer’s, and the efforts being made to end the disease. Get Directions
Date: Saturday, November 23, 2013
Time: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Location: 4001 East Fletcher Ave, Tampa, FL 33613
Cost: $100 per person (Guests will check-in at the event)
Dress: Cocktail attire
To make reservations, please visit: http://usf.edu/ua/rsvp/md/alz2
If you are having trouble registering online or prefer to register by check, please see below:
- Checks should be made payable to USF Foundation, Inc. and include (MDK014) in the note section
- Please include names of all guests included in your registration
- Mail to: Byrd Alzheimer’s Institute, 12901 Bruce B. Downs Blvd., MDC70, Tampa FL 33612
- Checks must be received by November 21, 2013
Valet parking available
Dave Morgan, PhD
Distinguished Professor, Molecular Pharmacology &
Physiology | Chief Executive Officer, Byrd Institute
Lillette Jenkins Wisner, Jazz pianist with Alzheimer’s disease
Tanya Stargell & Michele Carter (vocalists)
Lillette’s Foundation for the Arts
Shoes at the Door Dance Company
John O’Leary, USF Graduate Student
Byrd Institute lab researcher
LaLucha Jazz Band
Auction begins at 8:00am Saturday, November 9th and concludes at the event on November 23rd at 8:30pm. Bidding will be available through Bidding for Good by computer and/or mobile smart phones prior to and during the event. By using your smart phone at the event, you won’t miss a minute of the festivities while bidding on your favorite items.
Please visit www.biddingforgood.com/byrdinstitute to set up your account and select ‘Register to Bid’ at top of page. Please note: if you have previously set up an account, you do not need to re-register.
Mark your calendar for November 9th to begin bidding on your favorite things!
- Original artwork created by individuals living with Alzheimer’s donated by Arden Courts
- Three day/two night stay at Guy Harvey Outpost on St. Pete Beach donated by Tradewinds Resorts
- Handcrafted women’s wrist-watch donated by Charles Jewelers
- Four combo tickets to SeaWorld/Aquatica donated by SeaWorld
...and many more!
Beethoven Sponsor $5,000
Brevard Alzheimer's Foundation
Shakespeare Sponsors $1,000
Kenyon & Partners, Inc.
Home Instead Senior Care
University Diagnostic Institute
Special thanks to:
Arden Courts (Largo, Palm Harbor, Seminole, Sarasota & Tampa)
USF School of Theatre and Dance
On the Mark Catering
Pepin Distributing Company
Sponsorships are still available. If you would like to support the Byrd Institute as a sponsor, please contact Holly Lisle at 813-974-0890 or firstname.lastname@example.org.