Brad Johnson, MD
Professor, College of Medicine Surgery
2 Tampa General Circle
Tampa FL 33606
Academic Email: email@example.com
Academic Phone:(813) 259-0921
- MD, Medical University of South Carolina, 1988
- Society of Vascular Surgery (SVS) Chairman of Quality Performance and Measurements Committee 2015-present
- SVS Policy and Advocacy Council 2015-present
- SVS Government Relations Committee 2015-present
- Physicians Consortium on Performance Improvement- Quality Improvement Advisory Committee 2016 -present.
- DACCO Board member 2017-present
- Quantum Leap Farm Board member 2011- present
- Society For Vascular Surgery (Member, 2001 - Present)
- Ferrante G, Woo K, Rathbun J, Johnson B. Avoid the 4% penalty: Pace yourself into MIPS by October 2, 2017. Journal of vascular surgery. 66(2) : 671, 2017. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28735956
- Duwayri Y, Johnson B, Rathbun J, Woo K. The vascular surgeon's roadmap to success in the Quality Payment Program. Journal of vascular surgery. 65(5) : 1536, 2017. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28434597
- Ryan P, Johnson B, Rathbun J, Woo K. There is still time to avoid the 4% CMS payment penalty. Journal of vascular surgery. Venous and lymphatic disorders. 5(4) : 606, 2017. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28624003
- Mansour A, Johnson B, Rathbun J, Woo K. Utilizing registries to meet Medicare reimbursement requirements. Journal of vascular surgery. Venous and lymphatic disorders. 5(3) : 468, 2017. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28411717
- Ciocca RG, Johnson B, Rathbun J, Woo K. MIPS: Clinical practice improvement activities. Journal of vascular surgery. 66(1) : 326, 2017. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28647038
- Lugo J1 Tanious A1 Armstrong P1 Back M1 Johnson B1 Shames M1 Moudgill N1 Nelson P1 Illig KA2. Acute Paget-Schroetter Syndrome: Does the First Rib Routinely Need to Be Removed after Thrombolysis? . Annals of Vasc Surgery.. , 2015.
- Carroll MI Downes K Miladinovic B Illig KA Armstrong PA Back MR Johnson BL Shames ML. A single-institution experience: the integrated vascular surgery residency's effect on fellowship and general surgery resident case volume and diversity. Ann Vasc Surg.. 28(1) : 253-9., 2014.
- Hodgkiss-Harlow K, Back MR, Brumberg R, Armstrong P, Shames M, Johnson B, Bandyk DF. Technical factors affecting the accuracy of bedside IVC filter placement using intravascular ultrasound. Vascular and endovascular surgery. 46(4) : 293-9, 2012. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22544870
- Professor of Surgery (Surgery, USF 2016 - 1996)